Harrogate (Hive) The Spa's Crowd Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

Re: Harrogate (Hive) The Spa's Crowd Match Thread

I'll simply say it's nice to have Harry having an injury run of games in his preferred position to finally show us what he can do despite having played about 50 league games for us (i'm guessing on figure) - almost all out of position.

Harry and Jack are two different players. Will the compliment each other on the pitch? Will we find out one day? Who knows. I'd hope they would considering they probably understand each other better than anyone.

Also, this forum is better than Harrogate's. And most of the other clubs. That's a positive. We are better than Harrogate in lots of things. Just not one football.

Harrogate DOES however serve better beer. They have their own ale on tap AND WHY DON'T WE?
beew

MCB wrote:I'll simply say it's nice to have Harry having an injury run of games in his preferred position to finally show us what he can do despite having played about 50 league games for us (i'm guessing on figure) - almost all out of position.

Harry and Jack are two different players. Will the compliment each other on the pitch? Will we find out one day? Who knows. I'd hope they would considering they probably understand each other better than anyone.

Also, this forum is better than Harrogate's. And most of the other clubs. That's a positive. We are better than Harrogate in lots of things. Just not one football.

Harrogate DOES however serve better beer. They have their own ale on tap AND WHY DON'T WE?
This forum is superb, as its full of people with differing opinions, but rarely descends into abuse.
LeftSideRun

Harry had an excellent game from start to finish. Was often in the right place to intercept, made great tackles and looked better in the air than he used to at right back. In the Togwell/Champion mould.

Comparisons to Jack, a different type of player, seem a bit pointless.
barnet34

beew wrote:
MCB wrote:I'll simply say it's nice to have Harry having an injury run of games in his preferred position to finally show us what he can do despite having played about 50 league games for us (i'm guessing on figure) - almost all out of position.

This forum is superb, as its full of people with differing opinions, but rarely descends into abuse.
Have been on a few other club websites and quite honestly they don't compare with ours one bit. The rhetoric is dull and so are the graphics, and they certainly don't have the characters that we have on ours. Witty comical, passionate, and helpful.
JWTBee

Agreed.This is an excellent forum! In the main reasonable,sensible posts with not much personal abuse! It's a joy to read &,oh yes,the occasional laugh!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
amberforever

My highlights so far this season, forgive me for missing credits: the “do you still have your boots and do you fancy a game?” And “it’s like listening to paint dry” quips. Pure class, I salute you!