Fake BEES

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Shmulib100 » 08 Jan 2019, 18:01

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Kelly Haag scored 18 in 32 appearances for Ware in what seems to have been his last season. He got better with age.

He was also born in Enfield. It's all become clear now.



And his son plays for Enfield Town...

http://www.enfieldtownfootballclub.co.u ... ag-1871251
Shmulib100
 
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 Nov 2017, 07:04

Re: Fake BEES

Postby barnet1958 » 08 Jan 2019, 18:38

Bradley Walsh played for both clubs until he realised a change of career would be the better option.
barnet1958
 
Posts: 203
Joined: 31 Dec 2013, 00:15

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Norfolk & Chance » 08 Jan 2019, 18:39

I've never really been into alliteration when it comes to people's names.

Harley Haag.

Nope, that's a wrongun'.
Norfolk & Chance
 
Posts: 1943
Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 09:22

Re: Fake BEES

Postby John_c » 08 Jan 2019, 19:11

Norfolk & Chance wrote: He got better with age.


To be fair he couldn't get much worse...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
:geahh:

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

"Can't wait to hear the latest excuses from that bell end John C"
User avatar
John_c
 
Posts: 4930
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 08:23

Re: Fake BEES

Postby John_c » 08 Jan 2019, 19:13

Norfolk & Chance wrote:That's the difference, God was natural.
Legend Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
:geahh:

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

"Can't wait to hear the latest excuses from that bell end John C"
User avatar
John_c
 
Posts: 4930
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 08:23

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Norfolk & Chance » 08 Jan 2019, 19:16

I don't suppose that comes as a poster does it?
Norfolk & Chance
 
Posts: 1943
Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 09:22

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Greville Waterman » 09 Jan 2019, 08:25

Don't forget the immortal Bob Booker too who still recalls with great pleasure and pride his loan spell with you back in 1979! My biography of him is still available on Amazon and thanks again for those of you who provided stats and memories of his stay at Underhill.

As a long term Brentford fan I have always had a soft spot for Barnet and have watched several games this season v Eastleigh, Maidenhead, Fylde and Stockport.

Very impressed with your defending, Sweeney and Reynolds as well as the two pacy wingers but alack of threat up top and you seem more fluent and dangerous away from home. Very impressive at Hartlepool.

Brentford are bit of a mess at the moment. Very high hopes at the start of the season, total collapse midway through. We are slowly recovering through a new 343 formation which has tightened up a defence which was leaking goals mainly through individual errors. We have lots of kids in the team and no real experience or goal threat apart from Maupay who is phenomenal but at our best we play some lovely football.

Really looking forward to the game as long as I can get a ticket and I think it could be pretty close.
Greville Waterman
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 09 Aug 2016, 05:49

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Hiveoccupier » 09 Jan 2019, 09:36

Greville if you can't get a ticket for the Fake Bees end you can always come always come and join us. With your attendance record you will have been to more Barnet games this season than most of the Barnet fans who turn up on the day for this one !
Hiveoccupier
 
Posts: 3357
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 16:59

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Mr Smart » 09 Jan 2019, 09:43

ninestein wrote:Glenn Poole played for both clubs too. He scored a penalty against us at Underhill during the Fairclough era.
The same player then signed for us during the Stimson era and hardly set the world alight.


He was a strange one. I remember him topping their goal scoring, making the PFA team of the year then was released not long after. Realised when he came to us he scored pens, free kicks and tap ins but for a left winger did next to nothing for the vast majority of the game. No surprise when he dropped out of the league.
Mr Smart
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 18:20

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Greville Waterman » 09 Jan 2019, 11:21

Hiveoccupier wrote:Greville if you can't get a ticket for the Fake Bees end you can always come always come and join us. With your attendance record you will have been to more Barnet games this season than most of the Barnet fans who turn up on the day for this one !


Thanks, Id like to take you up on that. I have registered for your ticket site so hopefully it will allow me to buy a ticket as I have a log in and password - or will there be some sort of bar put on?
Greville Waterman
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 09 Aug 2016, 05:49

Re: Fake BEES

Postby Greville Waterman » 09 Jan 2019, 11:23

Mr Smart wrote:
ninestein wrote:Glenn Poole played for both clubs too. He scored a penalty against us at Underhill during the Fairclough era.
The same player then signed for us during the Stimson era and hardly set the world alight.


He was a strange one. I remember him topping their goal scoring, making the PFA team of the year then was released not long after. Realised when he came to us he scored pens, free kicks and tap ins but for a left winger did next to nothing for the vast majority of the game. No surprise when he dropped out of the league.


He came out of nowhere for us and had a season where he scored a number of screamers from long range but did little else. He kept his place for half of the 2009 promotion season before Sam Wood who provided effort and energy replaced him.
Greville Waterman
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 09 Aug 2016, 05:49

Re: Fake BEES

Postby hoppy » 09 Jan 2019, 11:35

Greville Waterman wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:Greville if you can't get a ticket for the Fake Bees end you can always come always come and join us. With your attendance record you will have been to more Barnet games this season than most of the Barnet fans who turn up on the day for this one !


Thanks, Id like to take you up on that. I have registered for your ticket site so hopefully it will allow me to buy a ticket as I have a log in and password - or will there be some sort of bar put on?

Greville, just be careful on the day if you are in with the Barnet fans. Our stewards have been known to be a bit arsy!
hoppy
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:43

Re: Fake BEES

Postby jerroll » 09 Jan 2019, 12:15

Greville Waterman wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:Greville if you can't get a ticket for the Fake Bees end you can always come always come and join us. With your attendance record you will have been to more Barnet games this season than most of the Barnet fans who turn up on the day for this one !


Thanks, Id like to take you up on that. I have registered for your ticket site so hopefully it will allow me to buy a ticket as I have a log in and password - or will there be some sort of bar put on?

buy a ticket for Saturday's FA trophy game (only £10) so you have a purchase history!
jerroll
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Fake BEES

Postby alexbach » 09 Jan 2019, 12:19

John_c wrote:
Norfolk & Chance wrote:That's the difference, God was natural.
Legend Image

was this man on dr who v the cyberman or davros :Drink1:
User avatar
alexbach
 
Posts: 774
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 15:42

Previous

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests