Sheffield United (Away) The When Sunday Comes Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
natwilk

Re: Sheffield United (Away) The When Sunday Comes Match Thre

When is the next round?
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
beew

natwilk wrote:When is the next round?
8.30am
Mikel Bee

hoofer2 wrote: Horrible rumour on Sky Sports that Allen is coming back.
Please god no. If that happens think I'll honestly attend the 4th round game and then probably take some time off from watching the Bees. DC has got us playing some lovely football lately and there's a real buzz around the place again. It looks like Currie knows what he is doing. Would be depressing falling back to same old Allen-ball.
beew

Mikel Bee wrote:
hoofer2 wrote: Horrible rumour on Sky Sports that Allen is coming back.
Please god no. If that happens think I'll honestly attend the 4th round game and then probably take some time off from watching the Bees. DC has got us playing some lovely football lately and there's a real buzz around the place again. It looks like Currie knows what he is doing. Would be depressing falling back to same old Allen-ball.
I don’t think TK would be stupid enough to surpress all this positivity by appointing Allen. Leave things as they are for now and see where we are come April.
jlay72

Heard every one of you on tv. Amazing result and well deserved. Give Darren the managers job full time right now. The quality the team has showed in the last 3 games has been excellent. 2nd half of the season will be exciting!
Edd1

Did I just see that? Did that just happen?

Well apparently I did!

Forget this crap about them being under strength today, this is a club with realistic ambitions on being in the premier league next season. Even their second eleven is going to have serious quality. Be under no illusions this afternoon was one of the great Barnet performances. Every single player gave it everything. Every fan raised their voices. For once we are the story of the FA Cup third round. Soak it up, lap it up, wear your shirts and scarves to work tomorrow, make the most of being the team everyone is talking about. It won’t happen often.

Days like today are why I love following this club.
Gromit

Just got home (there are some benefits to living in Rotherham!) after the most fabulous game. One of the best games we've been to. The team were just awesome, they didn't panic and played with such passion. As for the fans, well, we were definitely the 13th man. Big cheers to those of you who didn't stop singing all the way through. It makes a game when there's passion on the terraces too.
Hope you all have a fabulous trip back down south on those coaches and you get home safely.
Bring on the 4th round!
kingpinfid

Just been looking at the teams through to the 4th Round. Knowing our luck we’ll probably end up with Oldham or Gillingham away.

But i’d love Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea or West Ham, home or away.

I’d quite fancy us at home to someone like Palace or Newcastle, who are nothing special on the field, but well supported.
rudebwoyben

kingpinfid wrote:Just been looking at the teams through to the 4th Round. Knowing our luck we’ll probably end up with Oldham or Gillingham away.

I’d quite fancy us at home to someone like Palace or Newcastle, who are nothing special on the field, but well supported.
At least we’ve never played Oldham before. The worst possible draw would be Accrington Stanley home or away.
Norfolk & Chance

rudebwoyben wrote:
kingpinfid wrote:Just been looking at the teams through to the 4th Round. Knowing our luck we’ll probably end up with Oldham or Gillingham away.

At least we’ve never played Oldham before. The worst possible draw would be Accrington Stanley home or away.
Or would it............?

I'd fancy us us to get to the 5th round if we played like today.

My biggest dream has always been an away tie at Arsenal.
My Dad was a closet Arsenal fan albeit always at Barnet so it was a tie we always wanted.

And with their defence, I'd still fancy us !!
Edd1

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:

Or would it............?

I'd fancy us us to get to the 5th round if we played like today.

My biggest dream has always been an away tie at Arsenal.
My Dad was a closet Arsenal fan albeit always at Barnet so it was a tie we always wanted.

And with their defence, I'd still fancy us !!
Yes please to Arsenal. Rest of my family are gunners. They always thought I’d grow out of Barnet. Age 40 it’s not happened yet! Arsenal home or away would be an absolute dream
king45bee

I would love accy away great proper football

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Norfolk & Chance

king45bee wrote:I would love accy away great proper football

Whoever it is, do share your correct score bet with us. :D
king45bee

For a price happy am off to Ladbrokes tomorrow

hoofer2

If it has to be a London ground....never been to Emirates, Selhurst Park, New White Hart Lane....