Let's Unite

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BarmyBee210

Let's Unite

I've been absent from this forum for a few months as I have been very busy. Will try to catch up with everybody at the game tomorrow. With everything going wrong at the minute, I want to inject some motivation!

I'm a Bee from the Womb to the Tomb. Every matchday I proudly belt out the national anthem while washing the car (I now have a new one after I parked my old one somewhere and lost it). We've been so unlucky this season but a play-off push is still possible! In Cousins, Sweeney and Robson we have the best player in their position across the whole league. We should've persuaded Still to stay on because he's the most successful manager in non-league history!

Not a single side I've seen have been better than us, it's only a matter of time until we go on a winning run that will take us back to the Football League. Stop arguing you fickle idiots, turn up to games and back the boys.

Tomorrow I'm sinking a few pints, doing my usual routine and going on an absail in the morning. Around half twelve I'm setting off and I'm buzzing for it! Haven't missed a game this season, who else can say that I wonder.

Signed,

Twoten.
BarmyBee210

Re: Let's Unite

Would love to hear from those who've been very vocal in the last few weeks. Those who've deserted us. Well I won't stand for that. STOP! You'll have to answer to me first. What Twoten says, goes.

Pathetic the lot of yous, some of yas want us to lose.

Signed,

Twoten.