Stockport (Hive) The Match Thread Helped by the Halifax

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
LeicesterBee

Re: Stockport (Hive) The Match Thread Helped by the Halifax

I really do wonder what would have happened had they got an equaliser. There seemed to be a good 100 or so of their fans by the barrier for the last 10 mins and am pretty sure they would have all been on the pitch had they scored
b4life

I think most people on here are just being realistic. It's great that we won a match and it's great we're in the 3rd round of the FA Cup BUT this was a match we were expected to win, we're the higher ranked team playing at home. However, it was clear from the performance that although defence looks pretty sound, we've still got problems in midfield and up front and a lot of supporters are rightly baffled by what Still sees in some of these very ordinary players. It will be interesting to see how we play on our next league match, at least confidence should be high.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
LoudmouthBFC

Barnet F.C. 1 v Stockport County F.C. 0 | 11 LONG YEARS!!! | GAMEDAY! Vlog! (02/12/18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FmUnOVaGOw
Roy57

Another great blog from loudmouth. Look forward to these more than high highlights of the game. Keep up all your hard work as really appreciated by not only Barnet supporters but most away fans as well. Brilliant.
MCB

Roy57 wrote: Keep up all your hard work as really appreciated by most away fans as well.
Yeh, i've seen most of the appreciative comments on opponents forum, often more entertaining than the blogs :laugh:
LoudmouthBFC

MCB wrote:
Roy57 wrote: Keep up all your hard work as really appreciated by most away fans as well.
Yeh, i've seen most of the appreciative comments on opponents forum, often more entertaining than the blogs :laugh:

They all love me really...... :laugh: