FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ninestein

Re: FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round

Wasn't it when we beat Chelmsford 4-1 in a 4th qualifying round replay (Akinde, Stephens, Weston, Luisma)?
The Concord game was in the FA Trophy replay later on that season.
Can't remember which game was remembered for the slur on our matchday cuisine...
Anyhow, I hope that this fixture will at least end with a smile on our faces and our name in the hat for round 1.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
Norfolkbee

ninestein wrote:Wasn't it when we beat Chelmsford 4-1 in a 4th qualifying round replay (Akinde, Stephens, Weston, Luisma)?
Can't remember which game was remembered for the slur on our matchday cuisine...
Anyhow, I hope that this fixture will at least end with a smile on our faces and our name in the hat for round 1.
We beat Concord and then got tanked at Preston in the game where KMB got sent off before the water had even heated up. The following season we beat Chelmsford in a replay and then lost at home to Wycombe in a game where I don't think Mad Dog was that bothered.
Tuesds

ninestein wrote:Wasn't it when we beat Chelmsford 4-1 in a 4th qualifying round replay (Akinde, Stephens, Weston, Luisma)?
#sandwichgate occurred following our FA Cup tie with Concord in 13/14. We also played Concord in the Trophy in 14/15, when they didn’t seem too bothered about the food, or lack thereof, after beating our young team 6-2. In the FA Cup tie in 13/14, they may not have had any sandwiches but they did indulge in some sour grapes, after goals from mercurial talents Keanu Marsh-Brown and Dani Lopez helped us on our way to a comfortable victory. Ned Boulting and the ITV cameras were there to do a feature on Edgar Davids... only to find he wasn’t there!
ninestein

Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now.
For some reason I hear the name Concord Rangers and only think of that 6-2 defeat with MA fielding our creche side. The other contests with them have been shunted to the back of my mind...
hoppy

Neither a leopard nor a mad Dalmatian changes its spots.
Expect MA to put the Chesterfield children out for their Cup tie at Fylde.
becbee

Normally I'd agree, however Chesterfield haven't won for about 12 matches and the fans are getting restless. . Possibly depends on how they get on at Halifax on Saturday.
ninestein

becbee wrote:Normally I'd agree, however Chesterfield haven't won for about 12 matches and the fans are getting restless. . Possibly depends on how they get on at Halifax on Saturday.
In front of the BT Sport cameras as well.
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Hakan Hayrettin has taken over as caretaker manager at Braintree.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
Jon83

Tuesds wrote:
#sandwichgate occurred following our FA Cup tie with Concord in 13/14. We also played Concord in the Trophy in 14/15, when they didn’t seem too bothered about the food, or lack thereof, after beating our young team 6-2. In the FA Cup tie in 13/14, they may not have had any sandwiches but they did indulge in some sour grapes, after goals from mercurial talents Keanu Marsh-Brown and Dani Lopez helped us on our way to a comfortable victory. Ned Boulting and the ITV cameras were there to do a feature on Edgar Davids... only to find he wasn’t there!
For those that are VERY bored....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2H5LVEAvXc
hoppy

I'm bored Jon83.
I've done a bit of gardening, that was boring.
I've done a bit of housework. That was really boring.
I've even watched BBC lunchtime news, Brexit and other political brain-numbing topics.

Yes, Jon83. I'm bored.
But I'm not THAT bored!!
rudebwoyben

hoppy wrote:I'm bored Jon83.
I've even watched BBC lunchtime news, Brexit and other political brain-numbing topics.

Yes, Jon83. I'm bored.
But I'm not THAT bored!!
To be fair, Dani Lopez did score a lovely goal in that match.
#Beebot

rudebwoyben wrote:
hoppy wrote:I'm bored Jon83.

Yes, Jon83. I'm bored.
But I'm not THAT bored!!
To be fair, Dani Lopez did score a lovely goal in that match.
There was also a 40 yarder from Luisma that very nearly went in I think.
becbee

10 mins of reminiscing might be ok but not 1 hour 18 mins 44 secs!
letchbee94

Jon83 wrote:
Tuesds wrote:
Can you find the whole of our game at Port Vale in 2008 please? Would be great to watch that again.
jerroll

letchbee94 wrote:
Jon83 wrote:
Tuesds wrote:
Can you find the whole of our game at Port Vale in 2008 please? Would be great to watch that again.
behave chris!