Serious Protest at next home game

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

Re: Serious Protest at next home game

Norfolk & Chance wrote:The thing about Bees fans is, we're generally pretty friendly and patient, bar a bit of booing occasionally.
We're unlikely to have some passionate angry demo, unfortunately we're more likely to just vote with our feet and do something else on match day when we each reach our own tipping point. It's clear numbers are on the wane but it's very gradual. I doubt we'll see much of a demo on Saturday but I dread to think what the home attendance will be.
And sods law, we'll probably win (3-1).
Yes!

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
MCB

Never been more grateful to be working at Rutland Bird Fair this Saturday. There are just so many puns I could be making about being happy to be watching a bunch of tits etc, but tbh i'm exhausted by the club.

People don't even have the energy to set up a Supporters Board anymore. That'll be a good start. Any volunteers? No?

Right, let's write on a forum, and passively aggressively quietly boo instead.
John_c

Boooooooooooooo!

Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

finchleyman

Guys, I know the team is shite, but we are panicking just a little bit early.

Need to give it ten games to see if JS can turn this around.
kingpinfid

I'm not sure JS has it anymore.

His teams were often bad to watch, but when they start struggling for workrate, energy and commitment, you know you're f***ed. If we can't beat the opposition with skill, I would expect a JS team to drag the match down into a war of attrition. We can't even seem to do the latter properly at the moment.

Maybe father time has caught up with him.
#Beebot

finchleyman wrote:Guys, I know the team is shite, but we are panicking just a little bit early.

Ten games is nearly a quarter of the season. There at least needs to be evidence that we have the makings of a good team. Right now we look way off and Still sounded completely broken in his post match interview. This is his mess, it's not like he's taken over a struggling existing squad. The only plus points for the most part are the players who were already here before he joined.

Need to start looking for a new manager now.
BEEGONE

John_c wrote:
Norfolk & Chance wrote:The thing about Bees fans is, we're generally pretty friendly and patient, bar a bit of booing occasionally.
We're unlikely to have some passionate angry demo, unfortunately we're more likely to just vote with our feet and do something else on match day when we each reach our own tipping point. It's clear numbers are on the wane but it's very gradual. I doubt we'll see much of a demo on Saturday but I dread to think what the home attendance will be.
And sods law, we'll probably win (3-1).
Yes!

Exactly right, we are a tiny middle class club with few passionate fans.

We will never protest just walk away as we don’t need the hassle and potential repercussions from the authorities on our lIves.

I was surprised to see Orient manager a protest and to get a match abandoned when they were relegated a few years back, always felt they were a slightly larger version of us.
DerekRocholl

I very seriously think we should do something far more helpful to the team's prospects on the pitch. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7WJgToNRps
letchbee94

No point in NOT coming to the game, that will not help the team.
dawat

Hiveoccupier wrote:I very seriously think we should do something far more helpful to the team's prospects on the pitch. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7WJgToNRps
Great idea, but will we have enough fans left to do this soon?
dawat

finchleyman wrote:Guys, I know the team is shite, but we are panicking just a little bit early.

No way do we wait for 10 games to pass. Don't you realise that by then we could be up to 15 points adrift? Don't make the same mistakes as last season:
Give them x games.
We don't need new players just bring in a few of our youngsters waiting their chance.
Wait until injured players get back.
Try different systems.
Teams above us will go through a rough patch and we will catch them.

Well we tried all of those and IT DIDN'T WORK DID It!
Psycho

If things were this bad down at Millwall there'd be players like Elito and Harrison being given a smack in the mouth. I still have memories of that naked fella going up to Greg Heald at THAT Torquay match at Underhill and Heald flapping around like a girl! Even more alarmingly, Foxy knew him from school! (ahahahahahahaha!).

I don't know how far down banning orders go. I think it gets harder for the police the lower a club drops, especially in non-league. Actually it might be a reward. :laugh:
John_c

Psycho wrote:If things were this bad down at Millwall there'd be players like Elito and Harrison being given a smack in the mouth. I still have memories of that naked fella going up to Greg Heald at THAT Torquay match at Underhill and Heald flapping around like a girl! Even more alarmingly, Foxy knew him from school! (ahahahahahahaha!).

I don't know how far down banning orders go. I think it gets harder for the police the lower a club drops, especially in non-league. Actually it might be a reward. :laugh:
How many Millwall players have had a smack in the mouth from their own fans?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Norfolk & Chance

The only one I can think of is a Stevenage fan smacking one of their players on the pitch.
But I think that was more to do with performances off the pitch than on.
#Beebot

Norfolk & Chance wrote:The only one I can think of is a Stevenage fan smacking one of their players on the pitch.
But I think that was more to do with performances off the pitch than on.
And that was after the biggest win in their history! Strange club.