Home Ticket Prices

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Re: Home Ticket Prices

Now I know why we can use our discount card on match days, £1.20 for a packet of crisps, £1.50 for a chocolate bar, I used to buy these every Hive game but now will only do if I'm desperate for a snack.
Norfolk & Chance

That's exactly what I was thinking, just couldn't put it succinctly.

(With reference Becbee's comment).
HertsBee

Instead of people complaining about the prices at the food outlets, why doesn't everyone just boycott using them. Surely fans can go 90 minutes without crisps, chocolate etc. If everyone stuck together on this, TK would soon realise his mistake and hopefully amend prices. TK is still breaking National League rules by charging away fans more than the cost of home standing, a rule that has been implemented this season. But as everyone knows, TK does what he likes and sod everyone else. When crowd levels get to 500-600 and nobody is eating or drinking at the club, maybe the penny will finally drop(or is that drachma/euro)
antbfc

bee007 wrote:Instead of people complaining about the prices at the food outlets, why doesn't everyone just boycott using them. Surely fans can go 90 minutes without crisps, chocolate etc. If everyone stuck together on this, TK would soon realise his mistake and hopefully amend prices. TK is still breaking National League rules by charging away fans more than the cost of home standing, a rule that has been implemented this season. But as everyone knows, TK does what he likes and sod everyone else. When crowd levels get to 500-600 and nobody is eating or drinking at the club, maybe the penny will finally drop(or is that drachma/euro)
Not a bad idea, better if its aimed at a specific game for a bigger impact?

Same could also apply to home tickets soon!
Last edited by antbfc on 12 Aug 2018, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
Bees1888

Prices for drinks is a generic increase everywhere due to sugar tax. Can't blame anyone for that apart from the government...
Norfolk & Chance

Bees1888 wrote:Prices for drinks is a generic increase everywhere due to sugar tax. Can't blame anyone for that apart from the government...
Yes of course,

How much sugar is there in diet coke? Remind me?

20% increase is simply trying to squeeze more margin from a dwindling fan base.
antbfc

Bees1888 wrote:Prices for drinks is a generic increase everywhere due to sugar tax. Can't blame anyone for that apart from the government...
other places have barely increased and certainly not on sugar free drinks.

We joked in the summer that TK was only going to increase prices to cover the discount... looks like thats exactly whats happend!