Brindley Departs

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
mcleod23

Re: Brindley Departs

Disagree. Gives Still the opportunity (he has done already) to bring the players he wants. All of Still's targets have been acquired as revealed at the Q&A. Not sure Alexander is any worse than Brindley?!

Nicholls is the only one I'm disappointed to see go (barring the obvious).
NoMagRyan

mcleod23 wrote:Disagree. Gives Still the opportunity (he has done already) to bring the players he wants. All of Still's targets have been acquired as revealed at the Q&A. Not sure Alexander is any worse than Brindley?!

Nicholls is the only one I'm disappointed to see go (barring the obvious).
Agree with all of this. Not sure Brindley would be up for it at this level tbh. Still has been very proactive in bringing in his targets, so the problem of replacing players like Brindley has already been solved. Shame Nicholls has gone though.
MCB

#Beebot wrote:Why are we releasing contracted players who we could demand fees for? Brindley would surely have been in demand. This is bizarre.
I would have thought the same, but I guess him joining Bromley shows how little we know...

I wonder if attitude plays a part
WinchyBee

Far too good for this league, will be back in League Football by August next year.
Bee_Forever

Well thank goodness we have signed Alexander then, a right back with the attitude to...oh wait.