New signings spotted at The Hive?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

New signings spotted at The Hive?

Bit nervous that John Barnes, Lothar Mattheus, Crespo, Silva, Seedorf, Garcia, Pires & Zambrotta don't have experience at this level though.
barnetpete

Re: New signings spotted at The Hive?

Will TK stop lining his pockets and hiring out the pitch on non match days, will he just concentrate on the first team only and spend some money on the first team and announce signings every day and not go on holidays and not open/run/own anything non football related and not open/run/own anything football related unless its the first team.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
Tuesds

Pretty cool. None of them quite at the Liam Hatch level of legendary status, of course. But pretty cool, nonetheless.
MCB

barnetpete wrote:Will TK stop lining his pockets and hiring out the pitch on non match days, will he just concentrate on the first team only and spend some money on the first team and announce signings every day and not go on holidays and not open/run/own anything non football related and not open/run/own anything football related unless its the first team.
I know how much you can pay for sets - this could easily fund a new striker!

Makes me happy to see so many great footballers on our pitch, but also to reconfirm as per above my disappointment that i've never seen Liam Hatch on it. Perhaps when he opens the new stand that's being named after him?
rudebwoyben

barnetpete wrote:Will TK stop lining his pockets and hiring out the pitch on non match days, will he just concentrate on the first team only and spend some money on the first team and announce signings every day and not go on holidays and not open/run/own anything non football related and not open/run/own anything football related unless its the first team.

BTID?
jamiefrbees

Brilliant ground, brilliant chairman
pgbee

jamiefrbees wrote:Brilliant ground, brilliant chairman
Yep 2 promotions, 3 relegations , stats don't lie...and a soulless half empty (on a good day) folly to his fortune.