Membership and Discounts

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BeesKnees

Membership and Discounts

https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/june ... explained/

Membership discount being dropped to 10% but available on matchdays.

This has been clarified as including the hive membership discount.

I think this is a shame and probably means I wont bother with the hive discount anymore as I only used it for buying tickets, but I'm sure many will welcome the reduction on match days
beew

Re: Membership and Discounts

BeesKnees wrote:https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/june ... explained/

I think this is a shame and probably means I wont bother with the hive discount anymore as I only used it for buying tickets, but I'm sure many will welcome the reduction on match days
I bought numerous tickets last season on match days from both the ticket office and online ticket portal and received the 15% discount.
BeesKnees

beew wrote:
BeesKnees wrote:https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/june ... explained/

I bought numerous tickets last season on match days from both the ticket office and online ticket portal and received the 15% discount.
Same, now it will be 10%. It's a bit of a swizz but I can see how others will benefit from the change.
MCB

Whether this is bad will largely depend on whether Child Hive Members can still get £1 tickets on matchdays. My ticket will be dropping from £21.75 to £19.80 even with the discount dropping from 15 to 10%. And I normally get my tickets with discount on the tube on the way upto to Canons Park on the day.

For the first couple of years I always got the Hive Discount on beer & food on the day as staff would give it a scan and it worked, so glad it's coming back. I'd normally have a beer or two.

This at the bottom of the article is positive, but might discourage people from signing up beforehand...

"Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks as THERE'S A BIG PROMOTION COMING..."
beew

MCB wrote:Whether this is bad will largely depend on whether Child Hive Members can still get £1 tickets on matchdays. My ticket will be dropping from £21.75 to £19.80 even with the discount dropping from 15 to 10%. And I normally get my tickets with discount on the tube on the way upto to Canons Park on the day.

For the first couple of years I always got the Hive Discount on beer & food on the day as staff would give it a scan and it worked, so glad it's coming back. I'd normally have a beer or two.

This at the bottom of the article is positive, but might discourage people from signing up beforehand...

"Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks as THERE'S A BIG PROMOTION COMING..."
I must admit I share your positivity on promotion. I usually have a pint or three at the ground so as long as the beer prices don't go up, it'll probably save me money.
barnetpete

beew wrote:
I must admit I share your positivity on promotion. I usually have a pint or three at the ground so as long as the beer prices don't go up, it'll probably save me money.
That would be just typical BFC, to have put the pint price up from £4.00 to £4.40 or event £4.50 but first promoted a 10% discount.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
PBBee

I should have shut up about the downgrading option hey - TK's spies read the forum!

I have it in writing so at least I'll be ok for this season. Still cheaper to join every year and pay the joining fee + 9/10 months membership.
Agewills

What do we reckon this will be then? (I could just wait and find out, but I'm waiting for the next WC game to start so let's start speculating!)
hoofer2

Agewills wrote:"Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks as THERE'S A BIG PROMOTION COMING..."

What do we reckon this will be then? (I could just wait and find out, but I'm waiting for the next WC game to start so let's start speculating!)
We were promised that last season too and ended up in the National League !!

Free kits for all Bees - hoops of course !
foxy

Agewills wrote:"Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks as THERE'S A BIG PROMOTION COMING..."

Alcohol prices to increase by 12% next season!!
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

When Reckless eventually buys me a drink at the Hive it won't cost him so much.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
chesbee

Replica shirts will be dearer as well
chesbee

Replica shirts will be dearer as well