The Reckless Guide to Morecambe

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
becbee

The Reckless Guide to Morecambe

Now we all know what a good job Reckless does on these guides and how useful the Reckless Guides to Salford, Maidenhead, Solihull etc next season will be for us virgin travellers. Thanks Reckless.

However, reading the Reckless Guide to Morecambe in yesterday's programme, I was intrigued to read "the first thing to remember is that the ground is in Cleethorpes, not Grimsby". Strange that, I thought it was still in Morecambe.
Then the section titled " eating and drinking locally " was all about places on Grimsby Road and Cleethorpes Promenade. Surely a tad inconvenient for The Globe Arena.

I suspect the programme proof reader needs to go to Spec Savers.
foxy

Re: The Reckless Guide to Morecambe

It may have been called that when the article was actually written.....?
John_c

Disgraceful!

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Reckless

Indeed here is proof of the complete article with illustrations and that it was the editor and proof reader at the club who forgot their Labradors!

http://reckless-guide-to-barnet.blogspo ... cambe.html

You notice any excuse for John C to criticise. I took a lot of stick yesterday (in jest I'm sure).
becbee

How peculiar!

A couple of years ago the club advertised for a proof reader, I seriously considered applying. I wish I had done now, if nothing else I could have boosted trade for the Hurley Flyer.
John_c

Reckless wrote:Indeed here is proof of the complete article with illustrations and that it was the editor and proof reader at the club who forgot their Labradors!

http://reckless-guide-to-barnet.blogspo ... cambe.html

You notice any excuse for John C to criticise. I took a lot of stick yesterday (in jest I'm sure).
A shambles

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player