Tony Speaks

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

Re: Tony Speaks

ricardobee wrote:"Agreed on the managerial and playing side he has his weaknesses."

38 changes of manager/coach (whatever you like to call them) in 22 seasons. Players I lost count?
He's managed to piss off two councils.
But let's look on the plus side, lovely chicken, the supporters can keep fit, you can have a mri if you collapse, the club is solvent and he's made loads of money!
And let's not forget we're bottom of the league, yet again. He surely knows how to run a football club.
What would you know mate? All you had to do was read from a sheet and sometimes have the music on too loud :-)

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
StephenM

John10 wrote:In today's chairman who know what they are doing, please take 30 seconds to watch Mr Wallace who explains that he hasn't just sacked Darren Sarll, a coach who he's known for over 10 years, he's offered him a role heading up the development/youth section. Maybe TK can do a training course or something under Wallace because Wallace know's about good people and what they bring. It's not just about hiring and firing a bunch of incompetent idiots.
If only TK had not unceremoniously dumped Rossi Eames when he left the managers position and instead offered him a role in youth development.......oh.
ricardobee

"What would you know mate? All you had to do was read from a sheet and sometimes have the music too loud".

What would I know? I certainly know the difference between good football played under previous administrations and the football played under the present one.
Read from a sheet, music too loud? I managed to get away with it for over 30 seasons. Music was lovely though.
alexbach

ricardobee wrote:"What would you know mate? All you had to do was read from a sheet and sometimes have the music too loud".

What would I know? I certainly know the difference between good football played under previous administrations and the football played under the present one.
Read from a sheet, music too loud? I managed to get away with it for over 30 seasons. Music was lovely though.
Yes dick, bit of Bowie, quo, grime, Thrash metal

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk
John_c

John10 wrote:In today's chairman who know what they are doing, please take 30 seconds to watch Mr Wallace who explains that he hasn't just sacked Darren Sarll, a coach who he's known for over 10 years, he's offered him a role heading up the development/youth section. Maybe TK can do a training course or something under Wallace because Wallace know's about good people and what they bring. It's not just about hiring and firing a bunch of incompetent idiots.
Call me a sycophant if you like, but I'll take TK over Phil the Wallet all day long.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

ricardobee

"Call me a sycophant if you like, but I'll take TK over Phil the Wallet all day long."

I'd rather have neither.
John_c your a sycophant!
jerroll

I know we need snookers , is that why Mark Allen has been appointed!!
John_c

ricardobee wrote:"Call me a sycophant if you like, but I'll take TK over Phil the Wallet all day long."

I'd rather have neither.
John_c your a sycophant!
"you're"

ricardobee

"you're"

Pedantic as well as a sycophant!
I'm liking this John10, talks a lot of sense. Someone else who has seen the light.
Psycho

jerroll wrote:I know we need snookers , is that why Mark Allen has been appointed!!
Very good, John. :D

Snooker another of your favourite sports?
BigBee

Could it Bee. ????

John 10’s plum tree has been
pollinated early.

It seems to have produced related
fruit, in the forms of Ricardo and John 10.
jerroll

Psycho wrote:
jerroll wrote:I know we need snookers , is that why Mark Allen has been appointed!!
Very good, John. :D

Snooker another of your favourite sports?
Not really but I pay attention to the World Championships only these days!!Not enough hours in the day to follow any more sports!!
ninestein

So Stevenage have made Sarll head of technical... where have i heard that before?

An elaborate way of saying you're out the door in a few months time when no-one is looking.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!