Catering

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ninestein

Catering

https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/janu ... -the-hive/

Sounds good from where I'm standing. The matchday catering should be about speed of service, and offering a smaller, streamlined menu in Pecking Order will help. The menu previously was too large, more geared towards a restaurant where customers aren't watching the clock as kickoff approaches.

Also like the idea of a pre-order facility for half time drinks in Legends. If they can get this working seamlessly it could go a long way to taking away a lot of the frustrations people have. Once again, fans want speed of service in a short space of time. The staff have the first 45 mins to organise and collate before the 'rush'. The challenge now is to get these things working and explain clearly to us fans how it's going to work.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
mppayne76

Re: Catering

I was disappointed not everyone wants to eat half a chicken. I won’t go there now.
RichardM

ninestein wrote:https://www.barnetfc.com/news/2018/janu ... -the-hive/

Sounds good from where I'm standing. The matchday catering should be about speed of service, and offering a smaller, streamlined menu in Pecking Order will help. The menu previously was too large, more geared towards a restaurant where customers aren't watching the clock as kickoff approaches.

Also like the idea of a pre-order facility for half time drinks in Legends. If they can get this working seamlessly it could go a long way to taking away a lot of the frustrations people have. Once again, fans want speed of service in a short space of time. The staff have the first 45 mins to organise and collate before the 'rush'. The challenge now is to get these things working and explain clearly to us fans how it's going to work.
The app will be for buying food not drinks.
To bee or not to bee

mppayne76 wrote:I was disappointed not everyone wants to eat half a chicken. I won’t go there now.
I’m gonna go and see how many chips I can eat. Only got an hour table time mind. I love chips I do.
Itai-bee

After only being at Barnet a week.Graham ‘Medal winner’ Westley’s positivity as already transformed the catering department.
Give Westley a month and the parking will be back down to £5.The canteen will have hot water and the lids will fit on the coffee cups.
Happy days.
northantsbee

Equating a football match to the theatre, you can pre order drinks for the interval, so why not at a football match. I can't imagine it working if we had home attendances of 2,000 plus, but for the home fans we are currently getting it should not be a problem with a bit of organisation.
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
Itai-bee

After only being at Barnet a week.Graham ‘Medal winner’ Westley’s positivity as already transformed the catering department.
Give Westley a month and the parking will be back down to £5.The canteen will have hot water and the lids will fit on the coffee cups.
Happy days.
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

I’ve eaten there almost every home match this season. I won’t be going again.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
Reckless

OB1 wrote:I’ve eaten there almost every home match this season. I won’t be going again.
Hold on you 're not eating there anymore because they have stopped the liquidiser option.
underhillbovrilstink

Worryingly no update on the Bovril. Don’t ignore the issue TK.