I'm going full Wessle - who's in?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Norfolk & Chance

Re: I'm going full Wessle - who's in?

TK couldn't possibly get rid of Westley this season.
We would literally end up in the Guinness book of records for the number of managers appointed and sacked (moved sideways/upwards/change of job title etc) in one season.

Wezzer (apologies) is here for the foreseeable so let's pray his stay is a good one.
Mickbee

Well here we go again., BFC the gift that just keeps giving.. As much as it pains me I support the Club and have to stick with it. The players need our support now more than ever if we are to get out of this hole.
beew

Mickbee wrote:Well here we go again., BFC the gift that just keeps giving.. As much as it pains me I support the Club and have to stick with it. The players need our support now more than ever if we are to get out of this hole.
It does worry me that he is still very active in his sideline business. Very much like the players who turn to Herbalife to supplement their salaries. Can you really focus on two jobs?

Why didn't he club send Rossi on one of Westley's motivational seminars. These are the main topics to success....

Burning Ambition

-The Focused Work Ethic

-An Alert Learning Philosophy

-Strong Technical Abilities

-Tactical Wit

-Pride in Professionalism

-Positive Personality

-Physical FitneSSS

-High Class understanding of Teamwork

-A relentless Mentality

I really do give up but will be in full support on Saturday.
finchleyman

I am going to support our new manager as long as he picks Tutonda over Blackman. If he doesn't, then We are doomed.
DerekRocholl

beew wrote:
Mickbee wrote:Well here we go again., BFC the gift that just keeps giving.. As much as it pains me I support the Club and have to stick with it. The players need our support now more than ever if we are to get out of this hole.
It does worry me that he is still very active in his sideline business. Very much like the players who turn to Herbalife to supplement their salaries. Can you really focus on two jobs?
Perhaps the deal is that TK gives Innoventive Ltd the facilities management contract for the Hive and get's Westley's management input as an added extra.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 8/officers

www.innoventive.co.uk
becbee

I'd have thought there was no problem for the players. After all, if you read Niall Quinn's autobiography, the problems for players come with having afternoons following training with nothing to do.

Managers are different but just because somebody is a Company Director, it doesn't necessarily follow that they spend many hours working for that company. The company may well be being run by the other director(s) or the company might be dormant. Some prominent people have hundreds of directorships.
DerekRocholl

Why would Westley want to work for TK. He doesn’t need the cash. Perhaps he wants to own a club.
barnet34

Despite what some people say GW is the right man for the job. He has a decent record of making an immediate impact, which is what we need right now, and if he can't get this team motivated, it's doubtful whether anyone can.
Itai-bee

Rossi - failed
Nugent- Failed
McGhee-Failed
If Westley fails.It must mean that this team is not good enough.
barnet34

Itai-bee wrote:Rossi - failed
Nugent- Failed
McGhee-Failed
Exactly, we will find out now.
DerekRocholl

Itai-bee wrote:Rossi - failed
Nugent- Failed
McGhee-Failed
Except that last season, with the possible exception of Davids, Rossi had the best league points per game record of any Barnet FC manager for over 20 years.

Rossi was undone this season by injuries, and then seemingly undermined by "supporters" who now seem to think Westley is a better bet.

WESTLEY OUT !
Sam_BFC

I like Rossi and think we'd probably have more points now if he had stayed, but what games are you referring to from last season? He was only in sole charge for 3 or 4 wasn't he? It's convenient to only take into account a few games from last season whilst ignoring his record this season - regardless of his bad luck with injuries. Ian Hendon probably had a pretty good points per game record for the (second half of the) 2008-09 season if we want to cherry pick. Martin Allen's points per game record was also quite good last season.

Agree it is a shame that Rossi was seemingly undermined in quite an ugly manner by some followers of the club. But I'm not sure many if any are necessarily saying Westley is a better bet, just showing a willingness to give him chance.
DerekRocholl

League games. Listed as one manager. Who has the best points per game out of this list?

Fairclough
Allen
Stimson
Hendon
Sanchez
Nugent
Eames
Bee_Forever

I am 100% supportive of Westley. He is Barnet Manager so let's get behind him and hopefully climb up the table.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Sam_BFC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42750139

Was our manager on BBC London earlier?
Takes credit for Newport'a great escape :o