In or out ?

Rossi should stay
50%
Time to go
50%

Total votes: 84

Bee_Forever

Re: Poll Rossi In or Out

I would be much more willing to condemn the meme maker if it was not for the fact that the person behind them follows the team all over the country (one of the memes came while walking down the road from Brunton Park after watching us squander a lead).

You also have to have a bit of mordant humour when your team is playing shit and you can't see where the next win is coming from.

My own version of this on facebook has been to adapt a green day song to fit the debacle of the week with the finishing line "wake me up, when the season ends") I am not being nasty or spiteful by doing this, just expressing my frustration at the dross continually being served up by this football club, hopefully using a bit of humour to lighten it.

Good luck to Mark McGhee. I am sure there are a host of Scottish memes waiting in the wings if it all goes to pigs and whistles...
alexbach

Thank you gents.very good points.we need to move on,and has been mentioned elsewhere,well done to the club for the handling of his demotion.rossi s legacy will be a variety of youngsters, some local, establishing themselves. Previously,in my time there was Ben strevens and that's just about it. Now Rossi can return to that role

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk
Norfolk & Chance

I couldn't resist it anymore and looked at BTID.
What a load of hysterical (and baffling) nonsense aimed in that direction.
A lot of reasonable comments, many from people on this site, and I'm sure some of the memes even Rossi would have a chuckle at.
There is a certain unnecessary superiority and piousness from some on this site. We are all Bees fans! And god knows the number is dwindling. Chill, a little!
Itai-bee

I feel very sorry for Rossi.
The man showed real guts by trying to change our style of football from day one.
Rossi bought in youngsters and gave them a chance to shine.
Jack Taylor was on the verge of being loaned out and Rossi put him straight into the first team.
Rossi lost Akinde from day one. A huge loss.
New signings got injured straight away. People have commented that we went through the worst injury crisis for years.
Having said that.I do understand the decision to make a change.13 games without a win. 2nd from bottom and confidence looks rock bottom.Something had to happen.
This experience will make Rossi a better coach, manager in the future.

The Swindon away game sums up Rossi’s time at Barnet.
In the first 10 mins we could of been 3-0 down. Then for 60 mins we played some of the best football I’ve seen a Barnet team play for a very long time.
I left the ground feeling like, at the very least we were a play-off team this season.
The fact we haven’t won a game since says it all and probably sums up the life experience of a Barnet supporter.
Just when you think everything is coming together.Disaster is just around the corner.
BeeBoi1980

Itai-bee wrote:I feel very sorry for Rossi.
The man showed real guts by trying to change our style of football from day one.
Rossi bought in youngsters and gave them a chance to shine.
Jack Taylor was on the verge of being loaned out and Rossi put him straight into the first team.
Rossi lost Akinde from day one. A huge loss.
New signings got injured straight away. People have commented that we went through the worst injury crisis for years.
Having said that.I do understand the decision to make a change.13 games without a win. 2nd from bottom and confidence looks rock bottom.Something had to happen.
This experience will make Rossi a better coach, manager in the future.

The Swindon away game sums up Rossi’s time at Barnet.
In the first 10 mins we could of been 3-0 down. Then for 60 mins we played some of the best football I’ve seen a Barnet team play for a very long time.
I left the ground feeling like, at the very least we were a play-off team this season.
The fact we haven’t won a game since says it all and probably sums up the life experience of a Barnet supporter.
Just when you think everything is coming together.Disaster is just around the corner.
Like post Orient earlier this year!
Monsieur Abeille

I'm lucky enough not to have a clue as to what a meme is, although breaking it down into "me me" does seem to accurately describe those intent on forcing their views on others not interested in receiving them.
Mem Beespod

Monsieur Abeille wrote:I'm lucky enough not to have a clue as to what a meme is, although breaking it down into "me me" does seem to accurately describe those intent on forcing their views on others not interested in receiving them.
It's basically a picture with a "humorous" caption that somebody has made.
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
Norfolk & Chance

I think maybe the snapshot I saw yesterday was a mild day. I certainly won't be joining.
John Hunt

I think Ryan embarrassed himself at Blackburn by shouting out GYMNAST and literally hiding behind Loudmouth. It was strange but funny.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
shankbee01

hendon4bee wrote:I think Ryan embarrassed himself at Blackburn by shouting out GYMNAST and literally hiding behind Loudmouth. It was strange but funny.
Shouting 'gymnast' is certainly embarrassing, I don't care how many games he attends. He needs to have a long hard look at himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shankbee01

hendon4bee wrote:I think Ryan embarrassed himself at Blackburn by shouting out GYMNAST and literally hiding behind Loudmouth. It was strange but funny.
Shouting 'gymnast' is certainly embarrassing, I don't care how many games he attends. He needs to have a long hard look at himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bee_Forever

Given that Ryan rarely visits or posts on here. I feel a bit uncomfortable with posting about this on this forum. If you have an issue with Ryan then suggest you speak about it to his face at one of the many games he attends, or enter the morass of Barnet til I die.

He is also on Twitter where apparently the view is that those who criticised Rossi as a shit manager, then praised him as stepping down are hypocrites.

Some of the holier than thou brigade on here will feel right at home there.
beew

shankbee01 wrote:

I've heard a lot worse shouted at a football match Stevenage away springs to mind.
LoudmouthBFC

What can I say, I hide people very well........