One Borough Live Meets... Bondz N'Gala

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Evanstribe

One Borough Live Meets... Bondz N'Gala

I had the pleasure of meeting up with former Barnet defender Bondz N'Gala recently, to interview him for One Borough Live - a online video channel for the Barking and Dagenham area.

I thought it might be worth sharing on here (Barnet and Martin Allen get a mention) - I know that a lot of fans like to keep up to date with the progress of ex-Bees after they've left the club.

Enjoy!

http://oneboroughlive.co.uk/videos/one- ... ndz-ngala/

Will.
Afrobee

Re: One Borough Live Meets... Bondz N'Gala

Very interesting! Thanks for posting. Very open interview which reveals the intrinsically good natured character of Bondz. Had the pleasure of meeting him when he played against us in an U23 match a couple of weeks back. Comes across in exactly the same way in person as in this video. Can't help thinking he could still do a decent job for us!
foxy

I miss Bondz :-(
ape1968

Another great job Will - thanks for sharing. One question - how was Bondzo to interview? He always came across as a real gent when he was at Barnet.
"The feeling of stepping out for Barnet for the first time was the same as a Champions League match. It is just joy"

Edgar Davids
BEE428

Did you get a sense of whether he was happy over the Eastleigh debacle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
BEE428

Did you get a sense of whether he was happy over the Eastleigh debacle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
Evanstribe

ape1968 wrote:Another great job Will - thanks for sharing. One question - how was Bondzo to interview? He always came across as a real gent when he was at Barnet.
Bondz is one of the most pleasant footballers out there, a real case of being a 'gentle giant' - when I worked at The Hive he was one of the most affable players (in a squad of nice blokes to be honest), and it was no different meeting him this time around.

Glad you enjoyed the video - I'm hoping to do a couple with ex-Bees Darren Currie and John Still in the coming months, so will post them up here too.
BEE428 wrote:Did you get a sense of whether he was happy over the Eastleigh debacle
He certainly didn't seem unhappy about it - at the end of the day he's at a similar level of National League team in Dagenham and Redbridge, so I suppose the situation hasn't worked out too badly for him.