Boreham Wood fun

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Livibee

Re: Boreham Wood fun

Personally anything to try and increase a clubs support is OK with me - if BHW are trying to attract season ticket holders from either us or Arsenal then good luck to them. Similarly, when we offer deals to the casual supporter then again, I think this is a good idea. Clubs need to survive and come up with new (or old) ideas to increase attendances. We have on this forum regular moans from certain folk that support has not gone up much, if at all, since the move away from Underhill and ask the question 'what is TK doing about it'.

However, saying that, the club must never lose sight of their own true supporters and should periodically give them something back - be it 'bring a friend for free' or something else which is attractive to our own season ticket holders.
Barnetchris

I have no problem with Boreham woods offer and if I wasn't doing anything else would happily take up the offer this Saturday and get my football fix. Barnet will always be my first team to watch but I do like to see my local teams ( Cockfosters , Wingate, Boreham Wood) when I get the chance.
I would think Arsenal fans if any may well take up watching the wood regularly purely because of the price of admission is so much more to watch them than Barnet.
Reckless

Tight Wad? I haven't heard that since Martin School playground when you din't hand out all of your Black Jacks and Fruit Salad sweets to your mates .