Brighton Away

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
lemming3k

Re: Brighton Away

I take it advanced sales will continue until Monday night (can't find it written anywhere), hopefully they will open up the block behind the goal.
beeamazed

Brighton Races Ist race @ 2 last at 5.
Not too far from the Amex.
What's not to like...?
Mem Beespod

Mikel Bee wrote:Might as well hold off now until nearer the time to get better seats in the later released blocks. The fact they started selling tickets from the corner flag is a bit naff.
That's really bad form.
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
giantbee

BurntOakBee wrote:An additional allocation of 150 has just been released to take our total allocation up to 610.

404 tickets sold so far.
We will sell 610 but Tuesday surely. Then you've got to think probably another 200 on the night. You're looking at 800 odd which is quite good.
ShankBee

giantbee wrote:
BurntOakBee wrote:An additional allocation of 150 has just been released to take our total allocation up to 610.

404 tickets sold so far.
We will sell 610 but Tuesday surely. Then you've got to think probably another 200 on the night. You're looking at 800 odd which is quite good.
Looking forward to being 1 of the 800 mugs doing this one. I'm taking my girlfriend and her brother along as he lives down that way. Should be fun:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShankBee

giantbee wrote:

404 tickets sold so far.
Looking forward to being 1 of the 800 mugs doing this one. I'm taking my girlfriend and her brother along as he lives down that way. Should be fun:

HertsBee

Have more tickets been made available? Earlier it said 137 remaining, now it says 181. Perhaps they realise that a lot will make their minds up on the day and pay at the turnstile.
MCB

Does any trainspotting type people know if a Cheap Day Return London to Falmer will allow a few hours in Brighton stopover prior to the game?
South_Belfast_Bee

MCB wrote:Does any trainspotting type people know if a Cheap Day Return London to Falmer will allow a few hours in Brighton stopover prior to the game?
My Open Return does. If you're app-savy, buying an open return on the Trainline app will tell you which other services your ticket is eligible on.
MCB

South_Belfast_Bee wrote:
MCB wrote:Does any trainspotting type people know if a Cheap Day Return London to Falmer will allow a few hours in Brighton stopover prior to the game?
My Open Return does. If you're app-savy, buying an open return on the Trainline app will tell you which other services your ticket is eligible on.
Cool ta.

I've been recommended https://www.facebook.com/eddybrighton/ as a decent foodie & football pub (for those vege's amongst you, you are well covered) that's nearish Brighton station. Any other recommendations welcome!
rudebwoyben

MCB wrote:
South_Belfast_Bee wrote:
Cool ta.

I've been recommended https://www.facebook.com/eddybrighton/ as a decent foodie & football pub (for those vege's amongst you, you are well covered) that's nearish Brighton station. Any other recommendations welcome!
Food for Friends and Terre a Terre are both great veggie places in the Laines.
Al Fresco, which is on the seafront near to where the West Pier was, is also worth visiting. These are all restaurants, not pubs!
MCB

rudebwoyben wrote: Food for Friends and Terre a Terre are both great veggie places in the Laines.
Al Fresco, which is on the seafront near to where the West Pier was, is also worth visiting. These are all restaurants, not pubs!
I'm not a vege, and I will need a beer or two tomorrow!

But have taken the conscious decision to buy an open return rather than an advance which would mean i'd have to leave early if it went to extra time!

So please, go to extra time :laugh:
ccollis_869

Those who are driving what are your plans for parking? Are you using the park and ride or parking at Brighton train station and getting train from there?
ShankBee

I got the train down today and 3 trains in a row were cancelled from London Bridge. This happens quite a lot on this line so please bear this in mind if your coming down tomorrow.

South_Belfast_Bee

ShankBee wrote:I got the train down today and 3 trains in a row were cancelled from London Bridge. This happens quite a lot on this line so please bear this in mind if your coming down tomorrow.

You're not suggesting that Southern Rail aren't up to scratch, are you? :?: