Summer transfer window

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BusheyBee43

Summer transfer window

This squad needs a massive turn around because some of our players are not league two standard so we need some players
We definetly need a right back and maybe a striker
IMO the players that I like the look off and possible to get are
Junior Morais who plays for Peterborough
Another player is that tootle guy who plays for Notts
I was also impressed with mingoia for plays for Cambridge because he is quick and gets the ball in quickly
Zoko who plays for Yeovil could be good
Ricky Miller would be a great buy
Whitfield who plays for Yeovil was good
Guthrie for Colchester
Dickenson for Colchester
McCarton and mconville who play for Stanley
Billy Kee for Stanley maybe
Keanu Marsh Brown who was very good
Michael cheek will be very good and a very realistic buy
Bird for Newport because he is doing very well
Massey who plays for orient and their only good player
Bruno Andrade who plays for Boreham Wood class player
lewis allesandra who plays for Hartlepool
matt pearson who plays for stanley
Very long list of players that we could and should sign but I am not saying sign them all but my top picks are
Junior Morias
M.Pearson
Michael Cheek
Mingoia
Ricky Miller
Afrobee

Re: Summer transfer window

If you mean the Junior Morias the ex Boreham Wood player I'm not sure he would be the answer!
BusheyBee43

Afrobee wrote:If you mean the Junior Morias the ex Boreham Wood player I'm not sure he would be the answer!
Plays for Peterborough joined from St. Albans
He scored 2 stunning goals in the FA cup vs Carlisle and is only 21 has got great potential and already scored 3 goals for Peterboroguh in 12 games so he will get around 11 goals a season which is what we need
Beesting

Yeah so he's going to leave Peterborough for Barnet?! Have a word.

80% of the players you've mentioned wouldn't join us.
BusheyBee43

Beesting wrote:Yeah so he's going to leave Peterborough for Barnet?! Have a word.

80% of the players you've mentioned wouldn't join us.
Santos left Peterborugh for Barnet
I am being very optimistic with the players but we need to bring players in
Beesting

Morias is getting game time at Peterborough, Santos was not. Santos wasn't liked by the majority of Posh fans and we paid a crap load of money and gave them a good sell on clause. Morias only joined Peterborough in January
Afrobee

Plays for Peterborough joined from St. Albans
He scored 2 stunning goals in the FA cup vs Carlisle and is only 21 has got great potential and already scored 3 goals for Peterboroguh in 12 games so he will get around 11 goals a season which is what we need[/quote]

Yep.That's him. Was released from Boreham Wood then dropped down a league to Conference South to play for St. Albans. Could have sworn he was older than 21 though. Shortish, stocky player...still not convinced he'd shine for Barnet!
BusheyBee43

Afrobee wrote:Plays for Peterborough joined from St. Albans
He scored 2 stunning goals in the FA cup vs Carlisle and is only 21 has got great potential and already scored 3 goals for Peterboroguh in 12 games so he will get around 11 goals a season which is what we need
Yep.That's him. Was released from Boreham Wood then dropped down a league to Conference South to play for St. Albans. Could have sworn he was older than 21 though. Shortish, stocky player...still not convinced he'd shine for Barnet![/quote]
I promise he his 21 and yes he did get released by Boreham Wood but still a very skilled and talented player and there is nothing wrong with being short
if he is scoring an average of 11 goals a season in League one think about what he will do in League two
BeeArmy

I am sure BusheyBee43 wishes he could have a team of Ryan Watsons?
jerroll

no no no to Marsh Brown and at least half of those are northern based , cost of living in london would be an issue.
beew

I think the truth is that a couple of decent signings around our current squad (when fit) will transform the club into a promotion winning team next year. And a decent manager wouldn't go amiss as well.
BusheyBee43

BeeArmy wrote:I am sure BusheyBee43 wishes he could have a team of Ryan Watsons?
I just thought he deserved another chance that is all and I do like how he can control a ball and pass well . My type of player a good industrious midfielder. I agree he has been poor this year but he has got potential
Afrobee

BusheyBee43 wrote:
Yep.That's him. Was released from Boreham Wood then dropped down a league to Conference South to play for St. Albans. Could have sworn he was older than 21 though. Shortish, stocky player...still not convinced he'd shine for Barnet!
I promise he his 21 and yes he did get released by Boreham Wood but still a very skilled and talented player and there is nothing wrong with being short
if he is scoring an average of 11 goals a season in League one think about what he will do in League two[/quote]

Never said there was anything wrong with being short. I just think he'd struggle here! I don't think he'll score 11 goals a season in league one.
BusheyBee43

Afrobee wrote:
BusheyBee43 wrote:
if he is scoring an average of 11 goals a season in League one think about what he will do in League two
Never said there was anything wrong with being short. I just think he'd struggle here! I don't think he'll score 11 goals a season in league one.[/quote]
I don't either just his average but he has potential to and probably will become a good player when he is more experienced
Afrobee

BusheyBee43 wrote:
Afrobee wrote:
BusheyBee43 wrote:
Never said there was anything wrong with being short. I just think he'd struggle here! I don't think he'll score 11 goals a season in league one.
I don't either just his average but he has potential to and probably will become a good player when he is more experienced[/quote]

I think the team needs a player who can hit the ground running here at Barnet if we're not going to bring in one of the youngsters.