Ryan Watson

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
LoudmouthBFC

Ryan Watson

Ok before you all start by saying. You miss your boyfriend. I do, but the point here is this. What ever people thought of him as a player. This has to be a little dig at our club.

Ryan Watson says adjusting to life at Stadium MK has been made easy thanks to the positive atmosphere around the Football Club.

Watson joined MK Dons from Barnet this summer and has started each of the last three matches, scoring a sublime goal in the Carabao Cup victory over Charlton Athletic and helping the side make a solid start to life in Sky Bet League Two.

The 25-year-old is one of a number of summer recruits who have made an immediate impact early in their MK Dons careers and much of that, according to Watson, is down to the positive atmosphere that Paul Tisdale and the new arrivals have brought to the Club since his appointment.

“It has been really easy to adjust to life at MK Dons,” he told Red Dot, in an interview which can be read in Tuesday’s programme.

“The results have been positive and all the lads are brilliant. Tis and the coaching staff have also had a massive impact on me since arriving - they help us a lot in training and I think that’s reflected in the performances and the results from our opening games.

“The group is really close and tight-knit and that’ll only help us in the long run. The lads have all bought into Tis’ methods and we’re all really enjoying it. It’s a long season and we need to all be pulling in the same direction.

“We’ve started well, but it’s just the start - we need to kick on from here and continue this form throughout the season.”
#Beebot

Re: Ryan Watson

I would agree, the atmosphere behind the scenes was terrible last season by all accounts.

Like it or not though Watson was continually one of our worst performers throughout the season.
LoudmouthBFC

#Beebot wrote:I would agree, the atmosphere behind the scenes was terrible last season by all accounts.

Like it or not though Watson was continually one of our worst performers throughout the season.

Admins, can we please remove comments like this, as it's hate speech.
BarmyBee210

Did anyone actually rate this guy? If so I'd recommend an eye test right away. Don't book it for Monday though last thing we need is more people DESERTING US
amberforever

Ol Flock of seagulls seems to be cutting it then! I’ll just say one thing : Ryan Watson 69mins cue screaming !
tpBEE

A friend a work is an MK fan and went to see them play Bury and said Watson was awful. Subbed after 60mins...
NoMagRyan

Elito is this year's Ryan Watson
Norfolkbee

To be fair to Watson, anyone would've struggled to play in last season's incredibly weak midfield with the glaring omission of a holding player. Now he probably has the chance to show what he can do. Whether or not he takes it is another matter. Remember that Ollie Lee looked pretty awful at Barnet, but flourished with the right players around him. Barnet just lately has not been the ideal development ground for young players, as witnessed by the fact that very few of the current crop seem National League let alone League 2 ready. Sadly, that was once a club that aspired to be "the Crewe of the South".
rudebwoyben

Norfolkbee wrote:To be fair to Watson, anyone would've struggled to play in last season's incredibly weak midfield with the glaring omission of a holding player. Now he probably has the chance to show what he can do. Whether or not he takes it is another matter. Remember that Ollie Lee looked pretty awful at Barnet, but flourished with the right players around him. Barnet just lately has not been the ideal development ground for young players, as witnessed by the fact that very few of the current crop seem National League let alone League 2 ready. Sadly, that was once a club that aspired to be "the Crewe of the South".
I think that Olly Lee did show that he had raw talent but couldn't flourish in a very inexperienced side with Ahmed Abdullah as his midfield partner and was also a bit younger than Watson, who just never performed at the consistency within a match to be of the required standard.
UnderhillStackSave

LoudmouthBFC wrote:Ok before you all start by saying. You miss your boyfriend. I do, but the point here is this. What ever people thought of him as a player. This has to be a little dig at our club.

Ryan Watson says adjusting to life at Stadium MK has been made easy thanks to the positive atmosphere around the Football Club.

Watson joined MK Dons from Barnet this summer and has started each of the last three matches, scoring a sublime goal in the Carabao Cup victory over Charlton Athletic and helping the side make a solid start to life in Sky Bet League Two.

The 25-year-old is one of a number of summer recruits who have made an immediate impact early in their MK Dons careers and much of that, according to Watson, is down to the positive atmosphere that Paul Tisdale and the new arrivals have brought to the Club since his appointment.

“It has been really easy to adjust to life at MK Dons,” he told Red Dot, in an interview which can be read in Tuesday’s programme.

“The results have been positive and all the lads are brilliant. Tis and the coaching staff have also had a massive impact on me since arriving - they help us a lot in training and I think that’s reflected in the performances and the results from our opening games.

“The group is really close and tight-knit and that’ll only help us in the long run. The lads have all bought into Tis’ methods and we’re all really enjoying it. It’s a long season and we need to all be pulling in the same direction.

“We’ve started well, but it’s just the start - we need to kick on from here and continue this form throughout the season.”
:lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: