We need to stick together

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BarmyBee210

We need to stick together

Been a Barnet supporter for twenty years and have been at every game this season. Despite the negative results, it's a pleasure to watch this side play football and I feel we're only weeks away from embarking on a brilliant ascent up the division as John Still's sides always do. He's a truly charismatic manager and he is willing to adapt to the modern game, as well as not being afraid to change systems if it's not working. We have a manager every other team would die for and while most supporters are mocking us right now they won't be when we soar back into the Football League and leave this awful division behind.

So please stick with the team. After reading this forum I feel none of you actually go to games. In every match we've been killed by the referee. We were much the better team on Saturday and I don't think their fans could've complained if we'd have won 5-0. I acknowledge that they were better than us on the day though. It's similar with every other game we've played - Harrogate were the worst team we've played in years (granted I wasn't at the game)

Also, don't be worried by the crowds. Remember the fixtures in this league get released later than the FL so it's a possibility that many people don't actually know when we're at home. Another thing is don't get on their backs because they've been amazing so far. Harrison does his job well and I've not seen a player in my 30 years supporting the club better at crossing that Sparkes. We have the best player in every position in the league by far - Cousins, Robson, Boochharde and Coulthirst. Why isn't it working?

The simple reason is the programmes. Now they're online most people in the ground aren't reading them and so the opposition gain an advantage. Also when the game is happening the fans aren't reading them so they will scowl at the players instead, which unnerves them. I will now tell you my pre-match routine. In the morning I always have a pie and about four pints. I then wash the car while belting out the National Anthem. I watch Coronation Street and have a cold shower. If it's a home game I leave at around 1pm or 5.47 for a night game and meet my mates down the local. If it's away I get the coach and put on the same coat, but I must put it on before my shirt. Every time I've done this we win but i'm so sorry i haven't done it this season. Don't blame Sir Stilly, blame me honestly.

Rumours we're signing four players very soon. I won't tell you how I know but people call me TWOTEN and I know the right people in the right places. One of the signings is Jake Robinson and I'll leave it at that.

One last thing, VIVA BARNETTTTTTT
LoudmouthBFC

Re: We need to stick together

BarmyBee210 wrote:Been a Barnet supporter for twenty years and have been at every game this season. Despite the negative results, it's a pleasure to watch this side play football and I feel we're only weeks away from embarking on a brilliant ascent up the division as John Still's sides always do. He's a truly charismatic manager and he is willing to adapt to the modern game, as well as not being afraid to change systems if it's not working. We have a manager every other team would die for and while most supporters are mocking us right now they won't be when we soar back into the Football League and leave this awful division behind.

So please stick with the team. After reading this forum I feel none of you actually go to games. In every match we've been killed by the referee. We were much the better team on Saturday and I don't think their fans could've complained if we'd have won 5-0. I acknowledge that they were better than us on the day though. It's similar with every other game we've played - Harrogate were the worst team we've played in years (granted I wasn't at the game)

Also, don't be worried by the crowds. Remember the fixtures in this league get released later than the FL so it's a possibility that many people don't actually know when we're at home. Another thing is don't get on their backs because they've been amazing so far. Harrison does his job well and I've not seen a player in my 30 years supporting the club better at crossing that Sparkes. We have the best player in every position in the league by far - Cousins, Robson, Boochharde and Coulthirst. Why isn't it working?

The simple reason is the programmes. Now they're online most people in the ground aren't reading them and so the opposition gain an advantage. Also when the game is happening the fans aren't reading them so they will scowl at the players instead, which unnerves them. I will now tell you my pre-match routine. In the morning I always have a pie and about four pints. I then wash the car while belting out the National Anthem. I watch Coronation Street and have a cold shower. If it's a home game I leave at around 1pm or 5.47 for a night game and meet my mates down the local. If it's away I get the coach and put on the same coat, but I must put it on before my shirt. Every time I've done this we win but i'm so sorry i haven't done it this season. Don't blame Sir Stilly, blame me honestly.

Rumours we're signing four players very soon. I won't tell you how I know but people call me TWOTEN and I know the right people in the right places. One of the signings is Jake Robinson and I'll leave it at that.

One last thing, VIVA BARNETTTTTTT
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (9.24 KiB) Viewed 3449 times
BarmyBee210

I'm sorry? If having faith in MY team makes me stupid then I apologise. I love every inch of this beautiful football club. It's not perfect, but it's ours.
BarmyBee210

Would love to hear the thoughts of the supporters, especially those so vocal to boo on Saturday.
WinchyBee

Should have won the first two games of the season by a landslide but didn't. The games since then we have been pretty poor and we've lacked confidence that we can actually put the ball in the back of the net...simple as that.
Time for all fans to come together and support a team that needs supported as much as the team needs to give something back to the fans.
First Half Only

Joined yesterday.

if this is an attempt at humour then it's lost on me.
BarmyBee210

I joined yesterday because I only discovered this forum yesterday. Recently got a new mobile you see.

We should've won every game by an absolute mile and from what I've seen there aren't many teams better than us. Plus we've got the best manager in the league who will replicate what he achieved at Luton. Disgusts me what an entitled fanbase we are.
hoofer2

Like the Red Hand Gang? Do we get to bounce on a trampoline before each match?

Having a new BFCSA would go a long way combined with Supporters Liaison. We are not going to have trust anytime soon so something is better than nothing
ricardobee

There's nothing wrong in having belief and trying to encourage the support of this team.
Unfortunately it's a bit like the band playing on the Titanic.
BarmyBee210

NO! DON'T BACKTRACK NOW. DON'T YOU DARE
Sam_BFC

BarmyBee210 wrote:Been a Barnet supporter for twenty years
BarmyBee210 wrote: I've not seen a player in my 30 years supporting the club better at crossing that Sparkes.
Which is it?
StephenM

Sam_BFC wrote:
BarmyBee210 wrote: I've not seen a player in my 30 years supporting the club better at crossing that Sparkes.
Which is it?
Following this team ages you quickly!
LoudmouthBFC

Sam_BFC wrote:
Which is it?
Attachments
oh-shit-its-about-to-go-down.jpg
oh-shit-its-about-to-go-down.jpg (107.69 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
BarmyBee210

Oh right Mr GIF has piped up, you better treat me with respect and not belittle one of this club's most dedicated and loyal supporters. I'll have you know it's 20 years and it was just a typo. Not sure if you realise but the 2 and the 3 are directly next to eachother on the keyboard.

This has really upset me
BarmyBee210

REALITY CHECK

Some of yous may not like this but I am disgusted by the behaviour of many on here. To not only boo, but openly criticise our players is disgusting and you'll have to answer to me before doing it again. We have an amazing manager piecing this mess together and a brilliant side who will get better. When Bouccharde returns, watch our rise and ascent to eventual champions. When that happens, none of yous have the right to enjoy it because you're all hypocrites. Of course though we're so massive with our 1200, no 1100, no 1000, no 900, no 800 home fans at our soulless pit of a stadium so we have a right to win this league. NO! DELUDED! STOP! STOP! STOP!

If you're reading this Mr Still, I apologise. As a quick aside, I'm considering not sharing my ITK information on here anymore as it's not deserved by anybody here. You will all stay quiet but hopefully some are big enough to justify themselves. I'll be waiting.