When is AKINDE back? Will he stay?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
d3d4

When is AKINDE back? Will he stay?

Hi guys,

I have been meaning to ask you when is big John back? Will he be sold and, to YOU, what is he worth £?

Please check out our latest podcast here http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-p ... -3-review/

Thanks for all the support
James
D3D4
Dedicated to all things League One & Two
jerroll

Re: When is AKINDE back? Will he stay?

Ask the club, they tell us nothing!
Bee Reasonable

Not another version of this thread!

We don't know - hopefully soon; & we don't know - hopefullly not (yet).

The club do tell us things, but not necessarily the whole truth all the time (for good reason).
Slipperbee

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
letchbee94

Cant wait till next Friday Morning and John is still a Barnet player.
jerroll

Bee Reasonable wrote:Not another version of this thread!

We don't know - hopefully soon; & we don't know - hopefullly not (yet).

The club do tell us things, but not necessarily the whole truth all the time (for good reason).
They have to keep eveyrthing a secret so other clubs don't know , a simple 1 liner before fgr saying Akinde would miss the next few weeks would have stopped all these chinese whispers.
DerekRocholl

letchbee94 wrote:Cant wait till next Friday Morning and John is still a Barnet player.
Blimey I mis-read this and thought you said "John Still is a Barnet player" The stuff of nightmares !
Psycho

Hiveoccupier wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:Cant wait till next Friday Morning and John is still a Barnet player.
Blimey I mis-read this and thought you said "John Still is a Barnet player" The stuff of nightmares !
I nearly spat my morning coffee out when I read that. The thought of him playing in shorts! :laugh:
hoofer2

Psycho wrote:
Hiveoccupier wrote:
I nearly spat my morning coffee out when I read that. The thought of him playing in shorts! :laugh:
especially the 80s style...last seen when a 7 foot tall trialist was given a pair of budgie smugglers in a PSF about 2 years ago
WinchyBee

I'd love to see him brought on from the bench on Saturday, I don't think he's ever been brought on from the bench during his time at Barnet? Can someone check?

Imagine the roar of the fans when he comes onto the pitch, like a gladiator going into battle!
rudebwoyben

WinchyBee wrote:I'd love to see him brought on from the bench on Saturday, I don't think he's ever been brought on from the bench during his time at Barnet? Can someone check?

Imagine the roar of the fans when he comes onto the pitch, like a gladiator going into battle!
I remember him coming on as sub against Mansfield in 15/16. Prior to his introduction the team's display had been shocking. After he came on, he sowed terror in the Stags' defence and he definitely inspired the team, although it was not enough to avoid defeat.
jerroll

WinchyBee wrote:I'd love to see him brought on from the bench on Saturday, I don't think he's ever been brought on from the bench during his time at Barnet? Can someone check?

York home 2 seasons ago , came on after 53 & scored 59 mins to end a 11 game goalless run!
NoMagRyan

Others have already answered, I vaguely remember MA benching Akinde as a way to get him fired up? Could be remembering it completely wrong...
MCB

From a sports journalist. Hopefully John realises that the fans there don't like him...

Last season, Big John - 26 goals, That's 4 more than Danny Hylton and 16 more than Cameron McGeehan, so yes, he definitely wouldn't improve them.
South_Belfast_Bee

I hope the club don't even entertain the idea of selling him to a rival, but moeny talks.

As I said in the Brighton match thread, if he goes, then I hope it is a few days before the window shuts to allow for a suitable replacement to be bought, and not a panic purchase.