Gateshead (Hive) The Match Thread Hunting Glory

The best threads archived for eternal enjoyment.
foxy

Re: Gateshead (Hive) The Match Thread Hunting Glory

Jon83 wrote:Live on BT.........
Is that confirmed?
Jon83

foxy wrote:
Jon83 wrote:Live on BT.........
Is that confirmed?
Yep. Main game. They'll also have updates from Bristol.
BaninBee

Was busy this weekend (foolish mistake 6 months ago) and just re-arranged it all. Only to see that the south and west stand are now completely sold out. Gutted... Think I'd rather buy BT sport than stand in the north or go for hospitality.
South_Belfast_Bee

Dreamy wrote:In my head, I see us going into HT 1-0 down, equalising around the 65 minute mark and getting a glorious winner in the final 10 minutes. Please.
3-0 at half time please. No dramas for me, please.
beew

BaninBee wrote:Was busy this weekend (foolish mistake 6 months ago) and just re-arranged it all. Only to see that the south and west stand are now completely sold out. Gutted... Think I'd rather buy BT sport than stand in the north or go for hospitality.
Its only £23 more than a west stand seat if you take in the programme and you get a two course meal before the game. When I picked up some extra tickets last week I had a burger and chips in the hive bar which cost me nearly £10 with my discount add a £3 desert and that means your only being fleeced for about £10 for the privilege of being able to watch an historic game in our history. BT sport?? What are you on...
Jimbokav1971

BaninBee wrote:Was busy this weekend (foolish mistake 6 months ago) and just re-arranged it all. Only to see that the south and west stand are now completely sold out. Gutted... Think I'd rather buy BT sport than stand in the north or go for hospitality.
Are you joking!

I would buy hospitality before standing in the North, but I would stand in the North before not being there at all, and if I had to put on a fake Geordie accent and say "way aye man" and sneak in with Gateshead then I would too. Come on!!!
antbfc wrote:
"He owes everyone a naked run... His opinion is invalid"
John_c

Is it Saturday yet?
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
genevabee

I've been awake since 5.45 worrying about the game.
Darrenp77

Like a kid at Christmas week I am, only 4 more sleeps to go
b4life

Anyone who has been supporting the bees for any length of time knows how matches like this work. We do our darndest to cock it only for a last minute rally to nearly or actually win the game. Don't expect us going 3-0 like against Halifax, it's going to be nail-biting, excruciating, painful and hopefully deliriously happy at the end.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
natwilk

If you can't get to the game, and don't wNt to subscribe to BT, you can usually get their live game streamed on streamhunter.
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
dpa

Bee_Forever wrote:
-------------------------------Stack-------------------------------

--Yiadom--------N’Gala-------Stephens-----Johnson-----

--Vilhete------Weston--------Togwell------LUISMA-----

----------------Akinde--------MacDonald--------------------

Subs: Gash, Clifford, Saville, Gambin, Marsh-Brown
Whilst KMB has clearly burnt his bridges by his own apparent actions, he could be a useful impact player (if needed). Having said that, I feel that we have a strong enough (and fit enough) squad not for him to play a part.

I feel Vilhete needs to start - our recent good run has coincided with him being back in the side and whilst he wasnt at his best on Saturday (poor pitch), he is quality. I would also have Luisma on the bench - I would rather start fast (Vilhete & Clifford) with the option of Gambin & Luisma on the bench if needed.

Gash has got to start. He is playing well and links with Akinde better than Mac.

So, Cowler on the bench instead of KMB, swap Luisma & Mac with Gash & Clifford to start.

No need for Cook who has been mediocre for quite some time IMO
jamesbfc

Will be interesting to see if kmb gets a medal and joins in with the celebration
ninestein

Gateshead's game is normally all about posession and building from the back. I say we need to start with a side which is full of energy. Mauro and Clifford fit the bill just right. We need to press them when they're trying to play out and force mistakes. And if Gjokaj is playing for them, he never struck me as being dominant in the air against more physical forwards, so Gash has to start with Akinde.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
hoofer2

jamesbfc wrote:Will be interesting to see if kmb gets a medal and joins in with the celebration
Would love it if MA insisted he sat on the bench and brought on half time oranges...