What books are you currently reading?

This is the "anything goes forum". Come in and talk about whatever tickles your fancy.
South_Belfast_Bee

Re: What books are you currently reading?

The Making of the Irish Constitution 1937 by Dermot Keogh. Anyone wanna read after me?
Golf Delta

I recently read Requiem For The Devil by Jeri Smith-Ready. Not the usual sort of thing I read but it was highly recommended to me. Without giving too much away, it's about the Devil, who in his earthly guise, falls in love with a young woman. The ending of the book had me sobbing uncontrollably, I had no idea what was coming in the final twist. :*(:
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
Mikel Bee

Bill Bryson - At Home

A book about the history of the home and its contents. I'm now convinced Bryson could write about absolutely anything and get me hooked on the subject matter while raising more than its fair share of laughs.
Golf Delta

Mikel Bee wrote:Bill Bryson - At Home

A book about the history of the home and its contents. I'm now convinced Bryson could write about absolutely anything and get me hooked on the subject matter while raising more than its fair share of laughs.
Read it. As I have read all of his books. Although I didn't enjoy this as much as his travel books which were absolutely hilarious.
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.