Flight MH370

This is the "anything goes forum". Come in and talk about whatever tickles your fancy.
EastBarnetBee

Flight MH370

Thoughts? Fascinating and eerie watching all of this unfold. It's just so strange that no wreckage has been found yet, especially as the Gulf of Thailand is so shallow. Even debris from Air Flight France 447 were found after two days and that was in the Pacific which is ridiculously deep. So many theories floating around at the moment. Personally I believe it is in the Indian Ocean following decompression and subsequent lack of fuel (think Helios flight 552). I do not believe those released satellite images are of either the plane or debris. The object in the first looks like a ship and the three objects in the second are too big to be aircraft parts. Hopefully this will all come out soon, not least for the sake of the passengers' families.
EastBarnetBee

Re: Flight MH370

Interesting developments. As I suspected, the first object turned out to be two ships next to each other. The three objects in the second set of images have vanished. US investigators now believe the aircraft continued for an additional four hours after disappearing from civilian radar. Malaysia reject those claims. It just doesn't make much sense. Malaysian investigation team keep saying that it is "possible" the data said this, or the data "could" mean that. Surely with regards to automatically transmitted data they either know it or they don't?
Mikel Bee

Re: Flight MH370

There are signs the plane might have been hijacked, but why would a hijacker who knows enough to turn off the communication equipment simply fly the plane until it ran out of fuel? If it had landed on land, someone would have seen it, if it was in the sea then wreckage would have been found.

The only explanation left it is